Specializing in Your Vascular Health
There's more to cardiovascular health than your heart. Your peripheral vascular system — all the blood vessels outside of your heart and brain — are critical in keeping your blood moving throughout your body and getting it to and from all the places it needs to go.
Peripheral vascular diseases and conditions can cause serious health problems and even endanger your life. For example, abdominal aortic aneurysms were the primary cause of 9,923 deaths in the United States in 2018.
Pulse Heart Institute's Center for Peripheral Vascular Disease is comprised of experts in the care of your peripheral vascular system, including treatment of peripheral vascular diseases and varicose veins.
What We Offer
The Pulse Heart Institute Center for Peripheral Vascular Disease provides:
- Board-certified vascular surgeons who take a team approach to your care
- Standardized treatment options to help ensure positive treatment outcomes and help decrease patient admissions
- Close partnerships with other specialty areas, so that your care is coordinated
- Seamless transitions between clinics and caregivers and improved access to care
- Patient education
- Provider continuing education
Schedule an Appointment
Is the Center for Peripheral Vascular Disease the right Center for you? The first step in addressing your concerns is to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists. They have the expertise you need to evaluate, diagnose and recommend the right treatment for you.
To schedule an appointment, or refer a patient, please call: