Providing Hope for Patients with Heart Disease
More than 600,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year – that’s one in every four deaths. In fact, heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.
Coronary artery disease is one common form of heart disease that can lead to both heart attacks and strokes.
Pulse Heart Institute's Center for Coronary Artery Disease brings together a team of experts across disciplines focused on diagnosing and treating this condition.
What We Offer
The Pulse Heart Institute Center for Coronary Artery Disease provides:
- A team of 14 cardiologists, five cardiothoracic surgeons and 11 advanced practitioners
- Comprehensive cardiac disease management, including disease prevention, rehabilitation and advanced therapies
- Seamless transitions between clinics and caregivers and improved access to care
- Access to the latest technologies and treatment techniques, including Acute Myocardial Infarction pathway optimization
- Standardized patient education tools and techniques
- Enhanced clinical partnerships with referring physicians
- Expanded research opportunities
Schedule an Appointment
Is the Center for Coronary Artery Disease the right Center for you? The first step in addressing your concerns is to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists. They have the expertise you need to evaluate, diagnose and recommend the right treatment for you.
To schedule an appointment, or refer a patient, please call our referral line at 253-572-7320 (Puget Sound Region) or 509-755-5500 (Inland Northwest Region).