Practice Philosophy: I strive to provide my patients the best possible care available. As such, I continuously work to increase my medical knowledge and to improve my technical skill. I partner with my patients to develop the best possible care plan which meets their treatment goals and expectations.
Special Interests: Advanced endovascular interventions
Nicholas Garcia, MD, is a vascular surgeon who treats a wide spectrum of vascular diseases. From abdominal aortic aneurysms to blockages of arteries in necks and legs, Dr. Garcia uses advanced imaging to perform open or minimally invasive repairs, as appropriate. His clinical interest is in advanced endovascular interventions. Away from work, he enjoys golf.
The services Dr. Garcia provides include:
- Surgery and endovascular repair of abdomen and thoracic aorta
- Revascularization of upper and lower extremity using surgical and endovascular procedures
- Plaque removal via artery in neck from carotid endarterectomy and transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR-Stent)
- Thoracic outlet decompression
- Hemodialysis access procedures