Comprehensive Services, Compassionate Care
Pulse Heart Institute gives people across the region access to some of the most sophisticated facilities and treatments available, from preventive care to emergency treatment for heart attack or ongoing care for heart disease or heart failure.
We offer heart and vascular care services at numerous locations throughout the area.
How We Help
Our full range of heart care services includes:
- Acute Care/Chest Pain Centers: If you are experiencing symptoms of heart attack, our fully accredited Chest Pain Centers, located at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital, MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, MultiCare Deaconess Hospital and MultiCare Valley Hospital, are designed to quickly and accurately diagnose and treat you. Learn more about emergency heart care.
- Cardiology: Cardiologists are typically the first heart specialist you’ll see if you have a heart or heart-related condition that requires evaluation and treatment. Pulse Heart Institute’s board-certified cardiologists work with you and the rest of your care team to address your current condition and ensure you receive the ongoing care you need. Read more about our cardiology services.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: Our board-certified cardiothoracic surgeons offer life-saving options for patients with serious heart conditions that require surgical treatments. Learn more about cardiothoracic surgery at Pulse Heart Institute.
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation: After a heart attack, heart surgery or other serious illness or injury involving your heart or lungs, rehabilitation is often necessary to get you back to full health. Pulse Heart Institute’s cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation experts work one-on-one with patients to help ensure their best recovery possible. Read more about how our cardiac/pulmonary rehabilitation can help you.
- Electrophysiology: Electrophysiology is a cardiology specialty that focuses on illness and conditions that affect the heart’s rhythm. Board-certified electrophysiologists identify and treat heart rhythm conditions using sophisticated technologies and a minimally invasive approach. Learn more about electrophysiology at Pulse Heart Institute.
- Quick Clinics: Our Quick Clinics connect you to a cardiologist within 72 hours of a visit to the Emergency Department for a non-life-threatening heart condition. Find out more about how our Quick Clinics work.
- Vascular Surgery: Our vascular surgery team includes board-certified surgeons who provide the latest treatments for diseases that affect the peripheral vascular system — the arteries and veins outside the immediate area of the heart and lungs. They also provide treatment for varicose veins. Learn more about our vascular surgery care.
Our services are coordinated through our Patient Centers, to offer patients a more seamless care experience and easier access to the specialists and treatments they need.
Schedule an Appointment
The first step in addressing your heart concerns is to schedule an appointment with one of our cardiologists. They have the expertise you need to evaluate, diagnose and recommend the right treatment for you.
To schedule an appointment, or refer a patient, please call our referral line at 253-572-7320 (Puget Sound Region) or 509-755-5500 (Inland Northwest Region).