Keeping Your Heart in Rhythm
Arrhythmias, or heart rhythm disorders — where illnesses or defects cause your heart to beat too slow or too fast — affect millions of people in the United States each year. For example, between 2.7 and 6.1 million adults are estimated to have atrial fibrillation, a common heart rhythm disorder, and 130,000 deaths each year are attributed to it.
Pulse Heart Institute's Heart Rhythm Center is the largest and longest running Center in the South Sound specializing in complex heart rhythm disorders including atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia ablation, lead extractions and cardiac resynchronization therapy.
What We Offer
The Pulse Heart Institute Heart Rhythm Center provides:
- The only center in Washington state to offer radiation-free ablation therapy
- A long history of heart rhythm research that has improved the quality of care for our patients
- The latest treatments and technologies, including the WATCHMAN implant
- Dedicated patient navigators
- Seamless transitions between clinics and caregivers
- Patient education
- Medication optimization
Schedule an Appointment
Is the Heart Rhythm Center the right Center for you? The first step in addressing your concerns is to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists. They have the expertise you need to evaluate, diagnose and recommend the right treatment for you.
To schedule an appointment, or refer a patient, please call our referral line at 253-572-7320.