Treatments and Care to Extend Your Life
5.7 million adults in the United States have congestive heart failure, and those diagnosed with heart failure have an average 50 percent mortality rate within five years of their diagnosis.
Heart failure may be caused by a number of conditions, including coronary artery disease, high blood pressure or faulty heart valves. There is no cure for heart failure, aside from receiving a heart transplant. There are a number of treatments and interventions available, however, to help extend the health and life of patients with heart failure.
Pulse Heart Institute's Center for Heart Failure uses a multidisciplinary approach, bringing together a team of experts who work collaboratively on your care.
What We Offer
The Pulse Heart Institute Center for Heart Failure provides:
- A team that includes a first-line hospitalist, cardiologist, heart-failure cardiologist, heart-failure surgeon and heart-failure advanced nurse practitioners
- Dedicated patient navigators
- Tools for advanced therapies, including ventricular assist device implants
- Patient education
- Seamless transitions between clinics and caregivers
- Medication optimization
- Access to research and clinical trials
Schedule an Appointment
Is the Center for Heart Failure the right Center for you? To schedule an appointment, or refer a patient, please call the location nearest you: